There are many ways you can show your support for the children of Florida's Head Start and Early Head Start Programs. Here are a few suggestions:
- Share your time and talents - Volunteer in your local Head Start, Early Head Start Program. Talk with the Director to see what needs you can fill. You may be able to work one on one with a child or read to a group.
- Donate supplies - There are certain items that a Head Start Program can always use. Check with a teacher or the staff to see what is in short supply.
- Advocate for Head Start - Be an outspoken supporter of the Head Start Program. Let your elected officials know that you believe in the importance of early childhood education in your community. Learn more about our Advocacy initiatives by clicking here.
- Become a FHSA member - All program families, teachers and staff are automatically members when the program joins, but we do offer individual memberships to the community at large, corporate and business partners. Click here to learn more about membership level available.
- Become a corporate partner - If you are a business who believes in the importance of early childhood education in your community, please join us as a corporate partner or sponsor one of our training events. Learn more by visiting our Corporate Partners and Sponsor webpage.
- Make a donation - Your donations to FHSA will insure continued support for Florida programs working with children every day, Legislation, Research and professional development opportunities for program staff. Visit our Make a Donation webpage.